15 February 2013

Safe n Sound

My family is safely back from Penang. My mum looks alright. Though her feet is still swollen, it is the natural colour, not black and blue. I think and I hope she will recover fully soon.

Anyway, this morning after a long scolding session by my boss with all staff, I signed my promotion paper. I resolved that I will leave the company soon but with dignity and after I have proven myself worthy and deserving of the promotion. I don't want to leave with bad blood behind me. To be fair to my boss, she did fight for my promotion and increment so I shouldn't waste her effort.

And I also received a call from Fitness Concept sales people. My cross trainer will be delivered tomorrow. Yeay!!! It means I have to drive back to KL tomorrow morning and I hope I can make it in time for lunch with the girls.

I don't know how it is gonna be tomorrow because one of the girls hasn't spoken to me for a long time. Will it gonna be awkward? Will she pretend like nothing happened? Will she pretend like nothing happened during lunch tomorrow and afterwards she'll be back to ignoring me? Well, either way there's nothing I can do. As long as she is happy.

But I plan to have fun tomorrow. My mum is doing well. The whole family is safe and sound. And I want to forget what happened at the office during the week. It's time for myself. Oh and I can't wait to use the cross trainer!!

Cheers!!

No comments: