15 February 2013

It Was Over???

I've just realised that Valentine's Day has passed! Well so much has happened on Valentine's Day accept finding love. When I counted, the last time I went on a date was almost 5 years ago. I might be what you call the super single species. LOL

I have come to the point where I don't want to give up my independence but when I lay on the bed at night, I wish I have someone to cuddle with. Yes, I do feel lonely and that is not a big secret.

Last month I joined this dating website because it's free. I thought what the hell so I registered and posted my nicest smiling face on my profile. A day later I got quite a lot of winks and favouriteds and likes and later on I was notified by the website that I have received an email from someone who is interested in me. So I logged on to check out who sent that email and what did he say in that email. And guess what? I have to subscribe if I want to know who sent the email and to read that email. So I need to pay to find my future boyfriend. What a bummer!

So now I have like 10 unread emails on my profile. Fook it lah. I'm not gonna pay.

Well, if I can't find love and love can't find me for free, what can I do? I wonder if I will be alone until the day I die? Will I be sleeping alone for the rest of my life?

Suddenly I don't know what else to say...

No comments: