07 February 2013

Pain Pain Go Away...

The back of my neck and my right arm still hurt. I hate this. So uncomfortable. I put on some tiger balm ointment. It feels a bit better now. But I'm sure it will come back when I wake up tomorrow morning. Sigh!

The company's management announced yesterday that we will get half day off tomorrow in conjunction of the Chinese New Year this weekend. Yeayyyy! And my boss happily takes extra days off for a holiday in Phuket. *envy*envy*envy*jealous* Can't wait for my own holiday in April!

Anyway, I might not be able to enjoy the half day off tomorrow. So much *shait* to do. Really! I'm getting sick of doing the same thing for 8 years! But I just got promoted so I feel like cheating the company if I leave now. I need to survive for another year!

*selfmotivationmode* I can do it! Ganbatte!! Fighting!!! _______ *sigh* where have my fighting spirit gone? *_*

No comments: