06 February 2013

Good Night, Sweet Dreams...

This morning I woke up with pain at the back of my neck and on my right arm. I still have that pain right now. Maybe I slept on the wrong side of the bed last night. Well, I don't know...

And I haven't eaten well for the past 2 days and my meal times are also not consistent lately. On top of that, I feel really sluggish and get easily tired too.

When I think about it again, I haven't done any exercise either. I'm sure I have put on a lot of weight now. Sigh!!! I want to look nice and slender for my Seoul trip this coming April.

But most importantly, this unhealthy lifestyle is definitely not good for my kidney and liver. And also my heart. Where do I start for a healthy lifestyle? Fixed mealtimes? Healthy and nutritious food? Exercise?

I am thinking of buying a cross-trainer and put it in my room. I imagined that I can exercise using that machine everyday while watching tv. But many people told me that I will only use that machine for only about 2 to 3 months. After that, it will become a useless piece in my room. Really??

People, please! Encourage me! Motivate me! I will use that cross-trainer to exercise as long as my body is able to! I shall not foresake its existence and purpose! It will be a tool to shape my body! I will always have fun using it!!! I swear!!

I swear I'm gonna buy that cross-trainer very very soon!!!

Watch this space...

No comments: