19 February 2013

Kuroshitsuji - Live Action!!!

Oh my God!!!!!!

I just found that there will be a live action of Kuroshitsuji this year and that filming will start in April! Although I don't follow the manga, I lovvvvvveeeeee the anime!! And I lovveeeeeee Sebastian Michealis!!

The best part is Hiro Mizushima will act as Sebastian in the live action! I love Hiro since I watched him in Zettai Kareshi! And he played a butler in Mei-Chan no Shitsuji too! Oh my Goddddd!!! I can't wait!!!!

Am currently drooling over Hiro's teaser photos for Kuroshitsuji on his official website. I think he can pull it off as Sebastian as the perfect demon butler! Kyaaaa!! I have never been excited about a real actor being casted as an anime/manga character until now!

I hope the movie will come out great. From the info I read just now, the story will be an original one - set 130 years after the events in the manga. Well does this mean there will no Ciel Phantomhive in the movie version? If not, that will be quite a bummer because I love Ciel and I like the chemistry between Ciel and Sebastian.... Almost yaoi like! Muahhahahaha! I am such a pervert!

Here are snapshots of photos from Hiro's official website. Not sure if this is the character design for Hiro as Sebastian of 130 years later. There is a snapshot of the real Sebastian too. Sorry for the poor picture quality because I used my phone camera.

Hope to get more information on the movie!

No comments: