26 February 2013

Days Off...

I am on leave today and tomorrow. Yesterday, I was prepared to tell my boss that I don't mind my salary be deducted for the two days as long as I can go back to Seremban and be with my family. Well, I get the days off without my salary being deducted but I have to take back files and do office work from home. I also have to check the staff's draft reports which they will send to my personal email. *sigh*

My mum is still hospitalised. According to my brother in law yesterday when he saw my mum, the swelling has gotten smaller a bit. Well, I will see for myself what it looks like when I go to the hospital later today.

Anyway, I hope nothing urgent comes up at the office whilst I am away so that I can have a peace of mind while taking care of home. I don't want anyone from the office, especially my boss, calling me at home. I am not taking the days off to relax. I am helping out my family at the moment. I hope they can at least understand that.

Anyway, this morning started quite well. I got up this morning to make breakfast. My nephew was a bit cranky but he was under control. Somehow my sister managed to make him sleep, so we will have some peace and quite for a few hours.

Ok. Time to hit the shower. Afterwards, office work.... Ganbatte!!!

No comments: