28 April 2013

Back to Life, Back to Reality...

I can't believe that my holiday in Seoul is over and tomorrow, I have to go back to work! Reality bites!!

I am soooo not looking forward to tomorrow. I'm sure my boss has reloaded her bullets to fire at me once I am back at the office. She would make sure there's something to blame me for when I was away. *sigh*

Well, life must go on and I have to do my best. I'm sure whatever happens at the office tomorrow, I can take it. I have been doing it for 8 years! God, how I wish I am still in my holiday right now!

I already miss Seoul! I miss the weather, the people, the food and the view. I will definitely go back!

Anyway, it is back to life and back to the present time. Seoul is now a memory... But one I will cherish for the rest of my life!

No comments: