20 April 2013

Seoul Finally!! ^o^

Jan and I finally arrived in Seoul, South Korea this morning after 6 hours long uncomfortable flight. We couldn't sleep during the flight but soon as we got to the city, we couldn't wait to explore.

It was raining in Seoul when we arrived but we could still see cherry blossoms lining up at the side of the road on our way from Incheon airport to Seoul. I have never seen such beautiful trees in my entire life! This is truly a blessing to me!

And guess what? At the airport when I was walking back to Jan after I got the trolley (we were collecting our luggage), I saw Top and Daesung of Big Bang!! They were like just 10 meters away from me! I was so star struck that I even forgot to take their pictures. Daesung actually smiled and grinned at me after seeing my obviously surprised face!! He is so adorable! And Top was looking handsome as usual in his sunglasses... maintaining his cool of course!

I am such a lucky girl!!

We are staying at B My Guesthouse in Myeongdong. Such a nice place and very friendly English speaking staff. Our room is small but we like it! And it is so conveniently situated near the subway. The only complaint I have is the walk up the hill to the guesthouse. Thank God it is spring!! Otherwise I would not only be puffing but also be sweating profusely!!

We had grilled fish and spicy squid for lunch at a local small restaurant (don't ask me where cos I am suck at remembering names!) and it was superb and we only paid 13,000 won for it!

Right now we are relaxing in our room. Will go out again tonight to explore Hongdae! ^_^

No comments: