20 October 2015

What's Next?

I woke up this morning and the first thing that came on my mind was him. And he was the last thing i think of before i went to sleep. But i didn't dream of him.

I got ready for work as usual. And as i was waiting for the elevator, his messages came in. It was the usual good morning greetings he always gave me in the morning before i "confessed". I was so surprised. What was i supposed to do? Is this a test? He did it as if nothing ever happened. But he did say that he doesn't want to throw away our friendship just because of this. Should i also act like nothing ever happened?

In the end, i replied... as if nothing ever happened. I too don't want to throw the friendship away but at the same time, i don't want to start hoping and break my heart again later. But i figured, i already know how he feels about me. So, why don't i just go with the flow. If it's too much to bear i can just walk away.

So here i am now... Back into that so called friendship. I hope he could at least make some effort to get to know me better and opens up to me a little bit more so i could get to know him better. Then i would know for sure whether i like him because of him, or i just like the image of him. Right now, i am still confused. All i know is that i keep thinking about him all the time and hope i can spend more time with him instead of just texting.

I really want to take this current development positively. Be brave.

No comments: