14 October 2015

Aftermath...

I have trouble sleeping these days. I will wake up in the middle of the night and the first thing that will pop up on my mind is him. Same thing happens when i wake up in the morning.

You see, i haven't been heartbroken for such a long time. And i haven't harbour any feelings to any guy for such a long time too. It seems that my feelings for him are deeper than i thought. Otherwise, i will not be as miserable as this.

I miss him everyday. He hadn't replied my last message. I don't know. Maybe he hates me now. Although i already expected that he might not contact me anymore, it still hurts. Well at least i tried to tell him how i feel. It takes a lot of guts on my part. I've never confessed my feelings to any guy before. That was my first. And i have no regrets, although it didn't end well.

But who's to say what the future may hold? I might find someone new who will love me. With time, my heart will heal itself like it always does and this will become apart of my memory. I will never forget, of course. My feelings for him are sincere and honest. I may not call it love now, but i know given the chance it will become love. And since i am not given that chance, i will never know now.

There is no turning back for me. The only way for me now is forward. I let him go now, with very little hope that he will come back to me. And all the best to him, whereever he is and in whatever he does.

Goodbye, darling.

No comments: