05 March 2013

Topsy Turvy Life

Due to busy work schedule, I am unable to continue with my exercise on the cross-trainer. Last night I got home from work at about 11.30pm. Today I brought home 2 files to work on. Now it is 10.00pm and I have just finished the first file. Another one to go!

I don't know how long I can survive this. On top of that, my boss scolds me almost everyday for everything that happened in the office. And everytime she would scold and yelled at me in front of other staff too. So, how does she expect me to command or manage the staff if she keeps treating me like that in front of everyone? These people have no respect for me anymore. Why can't she just complete my humiliation by stripping me off of my promotion and increment? That will surely make everyone happy.

Seriously, I have no motivation at work and to work now. Plus, I am bored from head to toe doing professional indemnity claims. I really want to do something else and I hope I will find something else too.

And I really hope I have enough strength to survive right now.

No comments: