07 October 2010

Pimple o Pimple Part 2

I know... I know...
I'm supposed to post my current picture for the Dermedex challenge and I still haven't got around to do it yet. But I am pleased to report that Dermedex works well. Now I just need to concentrate on getting rid the pimple scars. I will post the current picture of me (make up free of course) very soon!

On hula hoop challenge, I have received comments from colleagues lately that I have slimmed down. Way to go, Ms D! I will continue the hula hoop challenge and will try to slim down more. But I haven't weigh myself yet, so I'm not sure whether I have lost some weight also. Before I started hula hoop, my weight was 70kg. Yikes! That's the heaviest I have ever been! And to think that I used to weigh less than 55kg... Sigh!!!

Anyway, I'm at the office at the moment and lunch time is almost finish. Wish I could write more but this is it for the moment.

Until next time!

No comments: