21 September 2010

Ooh La La La Hula Hoop!

I bought a hula hoop from Toys R Us last week. I thought it would be a fun exercise tool since I'm very lazy at exercising. And it is FUN!

Been using it twice now. The first time around, I couldn't get the hoop to spin longer than 30 seconds around my waist. But today I could make it swing more than 5 minutes. Practice makes perfect! Since it is so easy and fun to do, I'm determined to make hula hoop as my daily exercise. I remember when I was in primary school, I love playing with the hula hoop during recess. My friends and I would compete who could hula hoop the longest. That time, our school's hula hoops were made of rattan. The one I have now is made of plastic, with something inside it as weight, with shiny golden decorations. Maybe sometimes I can pretend that I'm Faiznur Miskin or Farahani Imran. LOL!

So, I'm starting a Dermedex challenge to fight the pimples off of my face and a hula hoop challenge to fight the fat off of my body. Fight-oh!!

No comments: