22 October 2010

FRIDAY MAYDAY

My boss is on leave today. She's flied to Singapore to attend a wedding and will only get back to work next week on Tuesday. So today until Tuesday, it's just me and the girls..... and Faiz, the only homo sapien with xy chromosome in our office.

And today is Friday. I am through the 2nd day of my monthly menstrual. And I eat a lot because of the hormone changes in my body. Thanks to Dermedex, I don't have any breakouts this time around, but I am feeling hungry all the time. The girls and I went to Pak Li for lunch today... and guess what I had for lunch? One black pepper chicken chop with fries on the side, followed by 2 half boiled eggs and garlic bread. The skin on my stomach is literally stretching right now. Urghhhh!!! And for the past few days people had been saying that I've lost weight! Extra hula hoop exercise from now on!!!

Anyway, I can't believe that we are nearing the end of the month of October. After the next two months, we will be celebrating the new year again. It's always true how time waits for no man. I feel like I haven't accomplish anything this year. No boyfriend, no new short story, no new chapter of the novel I am trying to write.... It's only work work work... Damn! I need a life!

Oh but I did get my heavenly holiday in Tawau. Ahhh... but that's the only best thing I did this year. Well, at least I got something, right? I hope I could go to more holidays next year... if only the work does not tie my hands and feet.

By the way, my sister's wedding is next month. I haven't bought my dress according to the wedding's theme colour yet. I don't know when I'm going to do it. It's pink! It's a lovely colour but not a favourite on my body. Anyway, what can I do... the bride chose that colour so I have to oblige. I've tried something in purple last week but it just doesn't work on me. Sigh!

Ah... Friday is supposed to be the day when you should be rejoicing and yahooing since it's the final day of the week before you go on a 2 days break. But what am I sighing and whining for? Well, I still have to go to work tomorrow, so it means I only have a day break this weekend. Secondly, although I come in on Saturdays to work, my work is still not ending... I want to go on a date with a super good looking guy who earns a 5-digit monthly salary!!!

Dream on, Ms D! At least dreaming is free :)

No comments: