04 January 2010

Monday Ramblings....

Today is Monday and also the first day of work in 2010. I got up quite early and the traffic to the office was not so bad despite the fact that today is also the first day of school. No matter how well Monday started, the blues just hang over me...

I had a full weekend. Friday was gals day out with Jan, Aya and Laila. Saturday was for Avatar 3D with Adik and also wedding gift hunt. Sunday was Hadi's wedding. And my laundry is still piling!

So I was kinda having a heavy heart when I went to work this morning. After a heavy nasi goreng ayam lunch at Raja's, I was so sleepy that my eyes went crisscrossed!

Anyway, there was hardly any drama in the office today. Thank God for that! We had a small birthday party for Sona at around 5.10 p.m.

Owh! I forgot to mention that I'm driving my dad's Persona starting today. My dad is taking my Gen2 for repainting... and of course to banish the love bites all over my Gen2's body. She's such a naughty girl!

I want to write a little bit about my cousin, Hadi, who got married last weekend. Hadi is 4 years younger than me. When we were kids, he and his older sister, Ayu, were very closed with me and my younger sister, Oni. We always spent times together at our grandparents place in Kg Pandan and, later, Puchong, during school holidays. Because he was the only boy in our clique, he always ended up playing the villains in our fantasy games. He was the Jaws or the big crocodile or the sea monster in all our sea voyage adventures. We kinda drifted apart soon after he hit puberty. Well, that was understandable since he's a guy.

Anyway, seeing him with his bride on the pelamin yesterday brought back so much fond memories when we were children. He used to be like a little brother to me. All of a sudden he's all grown up and married!

Well, I guess that's how life is.

Congratulations, Hadi & Elina!







No comments: