11 January 2010

The Avatar Imaginarium of Holmes & Watson

So my bestfriend is currently head over heels and drooling over Jake Sully, the main character and hero, of Avatar. I am not worrying (no reason actually!) because that is typical of Jan and I'm sure she'll remove her attention once another obsession comes along. That's my daisy! :)

Anyway, I too am awed by Avatar. The last time I felt that way was when I saw Gandalf mounted Shadowfax and led the horseback soldiers towards the Black Gate. It was super duper awesome! Avatar 3D is just superb! Can't wait for the sequels!

The news from the grapevine is that they have already started casting for the sequel and from what I've read in the internet, the story may go deeper into the planet Pandora. Well, we'll just have to wait and see!

Another awesome movie I watched last month was Sherlock Holmes. Man! Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law are simply delicious as Holmes and Watson. For the first time in my life, I see Holmes as a rugged hunk and not as a gentlemanly sleuth with pipe and deerstalker hat. I am hoping that Guy Ritchie and Warner Bros will make a sequel of this one too. They have to!

But do not bother to watch the Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus. I think I survived the movie until the end just because of Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp and Jude Law. The movie itself is 1 out of 10. Aya fell asleep twice during the movie and the rest of us just couldn't make out the moral of the story. Well... I guess there was no moral to the story.

That's all folks! Until next time!

1 comment:

Miss J said...

hahahhha i See you miss D!

yeah dont bother with imaginarium but for avatar annd sherlock holmes, thumbs up up up up and up!