26 December 2005

The Day After Christmas


So, how was your Christmas? Got lots of presents? Since I don't celebrate Christmas, I don't expect to receive presents from anybody, of course.

I'm feeling a little bit better today. Actually, I'm trying to be positive... I know if I keep entertaining my blues, I won't get anywhere and I won't feel any better. So, let's just say that I'm looking forward for better things to come. There's no harm in this thing called "HOPE", right?

At home, we are a little bit busy. This afternoon, we all will go back to Putrajaya and tomorrow, we will catch the morning flight to Langkawi Island for the holiday. On the left is Simon Bracken's photoshot of Langkawi. To be exact, it's a shot of Pulau Singa Besar, one of the many islands in Langkawi. It's beautiful, isn't it?

Honestly, tomorrow would be my first time to an island and also my first time on a flight. Finally... when I'm about to reach my 29 years of age, I got to fly by an aeroplane. My dream is someday I would get to travel all around the world. Maybe taking the time off for a year or two and spend my time travelling to all the exotic, romantic and beautiful country around the world. I would love to go to a Europe trip and then round the exotic Latin American countries. Not to forget China, Korea and Japan... they have the most beautiful culture amidst the modernisation of their countries. And of course to South Africa, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt... There are so many things to see. I would die in peace if I could see all the 7 wonders of the world!

I think the trip to Langkawi would be a good start for me. Next year, I would definitely apply for an international passport (I have never got one!). And then I would start saving money for my first trip overseas... Bali perhaps? Or maybe the nearby Singapore.

Would I go on my dream trip on my own or with a friend? I think it's great if you could go on a holiday trip with someone special like your family or bestfriend or your boyfriend/girlfriend. It would be an extrawonderful trip if you could share the fun and excitement with someone, right? And then, when you got back and you grow old, you can always reminisce the memories together. What's the harm in sharing the fun and sweet memories?

Okay, let's go back to Langkawi. Langkawi is an island situated in Kedah, one of the 14 states in Malaysia. It is upnorth of Malaysia and has been hailed as one of the most beautiful islands in the world. So, can you now imagine how excited I am now? I'm so lucky because I can share this excitement with my family. I hope the weather there would be fine and I hope we would have a safe trip.

I would tell you all about my trip soon as I get back. Of course, I would upload the pictures taken there.

No comments: