24 May 2013

New Toy...

I bought the iPad4 today. Still tinkering with this thing, still trying to figure out how to use it. At best, I have managed to download the usual applications... Facebook, YouTube and of course, Blogger! I'm typing this on my new iPad now. 

This thing is actually quite amazing. I just have to figure out how best to utilize it. I'm gonna fill it with many fun stuff! Anyway, someone told me that I should have gotten the iPad mini instead of iPad4. Well, I like this big screen. If I wanted it small, I would have bought the mini version, would I? It's not that I don't know that there is a mini version, but I prefer this one so that's why I bought it. Is that so hard to understand? And by the way, it's my money!

Anyways, 2 weeks ago I watched Ironman 3 and Star Trek Into the Darkness. Both movies are awesome!!!  I think that day, Jan and I both got hot guys overload. It started with Tony Stark in Ironman3 followed by Khan, Spock and Captain Kirk (specifically in that order for me!) in Star Trek. For me right now, Benedict Cumberbatch is the sexiest villain ever!!! I love it when he was moody and angry!!! And to me, Star Trek Into the Darkness is the best Star Trek movie I've watched so far. To me all the elements are there... Great story line, great acting, great effects... There are funny moments, action, sadness and badass attitudes. I love it!!!

Last weekend I watched Cloud Atlas for the first time and I think it is also quite a good movie. After watching the movie, I don't really get what the fuss was all about regarding white actors playing Asian characters. In that movie, they have Asian actresses playing white characters too. Soooooooo.... Hmmmm... And I really loveeeeee the story between Commander Hae Joo Chang and Sonmi-450. My heart went doki doki when Sonmi laid her head on Hae Joo's chest to listen to his heartbeat whilst he was sleeping. So sweeettttt!!! And Jim Sturgess look kinda yummy as an Asian guy! *giggle*

By the way, I have finished the final book of the Infernal Devices trilogy, Clockwork Princess. *Spoiler Alert!!!* I confirm that I like it but I cannot say that I love it. In my own personal view, Clare is trying too hard to please all her readers. Fans from Team Will will rejoice and fans from Team Jem will be happy too. I personally would prefer it if Tessa gave her heart to one guy only. And having sex with Will so soon after she learnt about Jem's death... come onnnnnnn!!!! That is soooooo Beverly Hills 90210!!!! I almost hated Tessa because of that, but I didn't. Only because it was Will she slept with and I have always rooted for Will from the very beginning.  This reminds me of how I loathe Bella Swan since New Moon. lol. Anyway, after i finished Clockwork Princess, it felt like there were two endings for the story. But overall, I like the book.

I am currently reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I know the book was published last year but I only got to know about the book when I dropped in at Kinokuniya last weekend. Heck! Before this I don't even know who John Green is! I've also found out that the book is currently in pre-production towards being made into a movie. They have casted the actor and actress for the main characters, Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace. If I have the time, I'll write my thoughts about this book after I finished reading it.

Ok... Time to sleep....

No comments: