14 November 2015

Friendzoned

I went out with him today. We went for breakfast. The most surprising thing was this time it was him who asked to meet up.

The prospect of getting a good breakfast, and wanting to know whether he would treat me differently, were very enticing. So I agreed.

The greetings was not like before, but he was his usual self. And I think I acted naturally; there was no awkward moment or bitter feelings. As usual he loves talking about himself, so I obliged.

I think I am getting through this quite well. I mean, I have told him how I feel and I know where I stand when it comes to him. So, if he wants to continue treating me like a friend only, that's his choice. I am not going to (and it's not like I can anyway) force him to return my feelings.

So yeah... This is where I am now. Friendzoned.

No comments: