06 June 2011

The Big Day is Almost Here...

I am finally admitted to Gleneagles today... they give me the single exec room. Thank God for that! At least some privacy for me and for my family and friends!

I was told by the nurses that my operation tomorrow will be after 12.30pm. Apperently Dr Aziz has other patients to operate on before me. So I have to wait for my turn. I will start fasting from 7 am tomorrow and the nurses will also make necessary preps on me before the operation.

My bestfriends - Jan, Aya, Liza and Laila all came visit me today. I'm so gald for that! Kept me from thinking about what will happen tomorrow. And my mum is keeping me company right now. So grateful for that too! My dad and sisters will also come again tomorrow.

Well... right now there's nothing else to say or do but to pray to God that all will turn out fine and well tomorrow and that operation will be smooth. Amin!

Wish me luck! :)

No comments: