08 February 2006

NEW LIFE... Refreshing?

Today is my third in the new company. This morning I went to RHB Bank KL
main branch at Jalan Tun Razak to open a new saving account. The company
will deposit my salary directly to my RHB account.

Anyways, I'm here to tell you about my new job. Well... since the files are
still with my old company and the new company has yet to obtain the approval
from the Central Bank, we cannot start operation. In other words, I'm dead
bored over here! Argghhh!!!

Luckily I have internet access over here so I can check my blog site and
friendster page regularly. I have new office email now but the sad thing is
that they put it as dang@jltasia..... Sounds like a bummer to me... I would
rather they put my full name for my email address. But anyways, this is a
temporary email only. When the new company is finally set up, the IT
department will create a new email for me, bearing the new company's name.

So... what's the new office like? Not bad, I tell you. The people are
friendly... but at the moment there's a distance between me and the rest of
the Malay executives. Probably because they are at the other side of the
office and not in the same department as myself. Besides, most of them are
either married or over 30s, which are quite out of my league... eheheheh!
But I know they are nice people...

I'm lucky because my new colleagues are also very friendly. Like Shyam, Guna
and Ratna, I have known them already since when I was with Crawford. And the
new gal (not a young gal mind u...), Chelvi, is also very nice and
friendly... I feel comfortable working with her...

So, I hope everything would be great for me here. Can wait to start all the
actions!

No comments: