27 January 2006

MY LAST DAY WITH THE SUPERMODEL

Today is my last day with Crawford... not the supermodel (i'm sorry! The
title is obviously misleading!). And this last week is surely chaotic for
me! Makes me want to cry just to think about it...

As at this moment, I don't feel sad for leaving Crawford... but I am
feeling sad for leaving my kind and helpful colleagues behind... especially
the ones who are in my department... my manager, our secretary... they have
been very kind towards me...

They gave me a wonderful farewell lunch on Wednesday at Kenny Rogers,
Kotaraya.... yummy! My favourite American style dishes.

Even though I am the one who is leaving, I also want to wish them all the best
for their future...

Thanks Rani, Pat, John and En. Manaf. Also thanks to Lyana for making my
last days in Crawford a bit more easier...

No comments: